Asus has launched it’s Asus Zenfone 3 Max (zc553kl) in India. We all aware about the name of tech company Asus and it’s product. The device is selling on online and offline both market. The last ZenFone Max model working on a Snapdragon 615 Soc, so naturally, we expected that Company improved it or upgrade feature at least a Snapdragon 652 or a 625.But Unfortunately, Asus has gone down grade with the octa-core Snapdragon 430, just like with the ZenFone 3 Laser, which is disappointing. This chip handles day-to-day tasks pretty well but lacks punch when it comes to heavy apps and games. Even Asus’s ZenUI keyboard starts lagging after a while.
Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) runs on an Android version 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. It’s Powered by a 1.4GHZ octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor.
The device is selling on Amazon, Flipkart and others E-commerce Sites.So without further delay, let’s see how the NewAsus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) fares.
Design and Display: It flaunts a metal unibody design with ‘diamond cut’ chamfered edges and a 2.5D glass covered front panel. And like I’ve said for the Zenfone 3 and the Zenfone 3 Laser before, the Zenfone 3 Max has an impressive look and feels premium. We got the Titanium Grey colour variant, which looked amazing but Phone is slippery at times. While using it, the device shipped out my hands from many times. I Basically recommend you to use Back Cover and Screen guard for a security of your phone.
Check Out: How to Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed?
The Device is Comes with 5.5 inches IPS display. The smartphone can be used easily with one hand. However, it could be slippery at times. While using it, the device slipped out of my hands at least 5-6 times. However, it is sturdy enough to resist drops from a couple of feet. Also, it is recommended to apply a screen guard as the 2.5D display can easily get minor scratches from the corners.
Camera: About the Zenfone 3 Max was just about decent. The 16MP rear camera with 0.03 seconds focusing speed clicks well-saturated colours in daylight and is crisp when zoomed in. The autofocus is quick enough, and the overall camera interface is not difficult to handle.
- The low-light shots are not the best we have seen but is good enough for general usage. And the front facing Camera is 8 MP. Asus adds different camera modes. Some of the Pixelmaster 3.0 modes include Manual, HDR Pro, Beautification, Night, GIF animation, Panorama, Time Rewind, Slow Motion, Time Lapse and more. The camera also has EIS for stabilisation in video recording, Phase Detection Autofocus, and f/2.0 aperture.
Battery: AS I already Posted the Company focused more this time on a
Asus Zenfone 3 Max (zc553kl) Battery Life as Compare to Previous Series of Asus Zenfone.
- Asus Zenfone 3 Max will give you the full day battery backup or more than that depends on your usage. I am using it as a Secondary phone from the last 10-15 days and my usage is normal and I charge this phone after 1 day and sometimes after 2 days.
- Asus has introduced one amazing feature on this phone and that is it Supports Reverse Charging and Super Saving mode and this feature was also in Asus Zenfone Max 2016. You will also get the OTG in the box for Reverse Charging.
Check here: Lenovo K6 Note Specifications, Review
The verdict of Zenfone 3 Max:
- Because of massive battery, you are getting a good display, premium builds, average processing power and a decent camera. Priced at Rs 17,999, the device is not as powerful as other battery-focussed competitors but I would recommend it to those who are looking for a budget-friendly overall package.
- But you also have Other good options at same Price budget. The Asus Zenfone 3 Max (zc553kl) directly compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Oppo A57 and Honor 6x. So, Decision On Yours Which would prefer Brand Name or Device Quality. No Doubt Zenfone 3 Max (zc553kl) Quality is preety Good, but Price of the device is high.
You can buy the Device from Online Ecomerce Shopping Site.
If you have any queries or questions, feel free to drop in the comments section below. Your feedback and comments are always welcomed.