Lenovo K6 Note: Lenovo K6 Note Launched in India on last month. Lenovo Release it’s K6 Note just days after the launch of K6 Power and offers similar design and features. Currently, the device is selling on Both offline & Online market.But at the launched time company announced that Lenovo K6 Note sells only Offline market. The company is selling the Device at Starting Rs. 13,999 in India.So without further delay, let’s see how the Lenovo K6 Note fares.
The Lenovo K6 Note smartphone will be available in two variants in the country – 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage. The Company is Selling this Phone by Giving a name of main feature TheaterMax 3.0.
Lenovo K6 Note Key features
- 5.5″ IPS LCD display of 1,080 x 1,920px resolution; 401ppi
- Body measuring 151 x 76 x 8.4mm and weighing in at 169g
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset; octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53; Adreno 505 GPU;
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM;
- 32GB of built-in memory; hybrid microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP main camera with PDAF autofocus; dual-tone LED flash
- 1080p video capture @ 30fps video capture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Dual-SIM model available; Cat. 4 LTE support; 802.11 a/g/b/n, dual-band
- 4,000mAh battery;
- Wi-Fi 802.11n; Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE; GPS; FM Radio
Design: Lenovo K6 Note features all metal body strikes design.The metal built quality and the glass on the top are appreciate for the look which feel it sports. The phone is identical to Lenovo K6 power and measures 151 x 76 x 8.4 mm in dimensions. You’ll find a 3.5mm audio out jack on the top edge, The right edge of K6 note has volume rocker keys and power button, And On the left side, a Hybrid SIM slot is available without any disturbance in edge design. On the Rear Panel has Primary camera with Dual Tone LED flash. A fingerprint scanner also took place just below the camera flash like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Display: Lenovo K6 Note features a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution at 401 pixels per image density.But wait the Display doesn’t have any Protection that’s disappointed me by Lenovo.The screen on the K6 Note produces great colours and sharp Pictures. And Readability is good in direct Sunlight Condition.
Camera: The K6 Note features a 16-megapixel primary camera with PDAF and a dual-LED flash, and its Secondary front camera is 8 MP fixed-focus.The Smart Composition tool helps in every different situation to get the best out of the camera. Images captured are sharp and properties are detailed. The camera also offers other modes like Pro, Nightscape, Panorama, HDR, Fast-motion, and Slow-motion.But You complain about colours washed out on a direct sunlight when seen on a larger screen.
Lenovo K6 Note is provided with a 4,000mAh non-removable lithium-polymer battery. The battery chosen is an added advantage for the specs.But it has not any Quick Charge support or USB type C feature.The phone can easily handle to last over a day with both the SIMs active. On an HD video loop test, the battery managed to get playback time of 13 hours and 20 minutes. However, it is a decent standby considering the size of the device. The device gains back its battery power from 0 to 50 percent and can attain full charge in 100 minutes.
Connectivity: On the connectivity front options available in this device are dual-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS with A-GPS and microUSB 2.0. The smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor located on the back, with most of the usual bunch of sensors present inside which are light, proximity, accelerometer, compass and gyroscope.
- No added front glass protection is officially noted
- Only one bottom-mounted speaker, despite Dolby Atmos enhancement
- No Quick Charge support, even though the chipset should support it
- Hybrid DualSIM/microSD slot limits options
- No NFC or 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity