Reliance jio Recently announced their Jio prime recharge Membership service for their first 100 million Customers Celebration. The company recently crossed big milestones in India and is on the way to becoming the largest market player, So Reliance JIo Company Revealed it’s Jio Prime Membership. The Company Reliance jio is well-known for mobile SIM cards and the free Internet Data.
How to activate Jio Prime membership?
If the Customers activate prime membership will get touse free calls and data for next 1 year, i.e, till march 31st 2018. So, if you only want to use call service still you need to activate first jio prime Recharge membership. You can Complete your jio prime Recharge Offline & Online both Platform.
Steps to do Jio Prime enrollment with 100 Rs
- Go to Reliance jio retail store or on My Jio Android apk.
- Pay 100 Rs and activate to convert into jio prime member
- Goto any mobile recharge shop and ask to load with 99rs to your mobile
- Install Myjio app and press on Jio Prime membership button and pay 99 Rs
What is the jio prime Recharge?
- All Jio members can enroll prime membership for a one time fee of Rs 99
- Jio Prime Members can get this tremendous value at an introductory price of only Rs 303/month, effectively just Rs 10/day
- Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 to March 31.
- Jio prime members can continue to enjoy unlimited benefits of New Year offer for another 12 months until March 31, 2018.
- Customers who don’t join Prime membership will continue to have all voice calls free and without any roaming charges.
- Reliance Jio, meanwhile, has crossed 100-million subscribers, in less than six months of its launch.
- Jio had crossed 50 million subscribers in just 83 days, adding at an average rate of 6 lakh subscribers per day and surpassing the subscriber addition rates of global giants like Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype.
The New Jio Recharge Plan
399- 1.5GB Daily 84 days
398- 1 GB Daily 74 Days
249- 1 GB Daily 28 Days
The current offer from Jio, the ‘Happy New Year Offer’ will expire on 31 March 2017, After that, it has planned to charge for its 4G services and had also announced its Jio prime Recharge Offer. However, it looks like Reliance Jio needs some more time for optimising its network, sorting out call failures, and improving its coverage and capacity and spacially the Slow speed issue.