Crop Pic for Instagram: Have you ever post the Instagram photo without Crop or Have you posted full-screen portrait mode on Instagram. Now, days Posting photos to Instagram in full-screen portrait mode is super easy.
Instagram is a very Popular nowadays, Instagram is the Photo Sharing Service. It has become one of the most Popular Platforms after Facebook for Sharing Captured Moments. But are you Facing when I have a Solution of your Problem, so read how to show a full photo on Instagram. Here is the answer to your Question, So today we will look at a much simpler and coolest solution that I found out. So without further delay, let’s see How do you post a picture on Instagram without cropping it.
How do you post full-screen portrait mode on Instagram?
While there are several apps on Play Store that can do this, my favourite one is called No Crop & Square, which is a free app with ads and High rank on Play Store. They also have a paid version with the same functionality but no ads, which is what I’m going to use in the following example.
Steps to add Without Crop Pic on Instagram
- First of You to Download & Install No Crop & Square Android application from the PlayStore
- When Completly Installation is done Open the No Crop & Square in Your Smartphone Now tap on Edit Options icon as shown in the Below image.
- After that Open it’s automatically driven into your Phone Gallery & Shown the folder of images Now Choose the Images which you want to post on Instagram.
- Now, it’s Show Instagram Tools Page which I have posted below images, and You want to Now Pinch image by using your fingers and make image Size slightly Small. Don’t worry about Instagram you would show the full images without Crop.
- Now enjoy, Your work is done Share this Pic by a tap on Share Button wich is in the right Corner Choose Instagram and it’s automatically driven on the instagram
- Now Post the Photo. If still Pic showed the crop return on the app and made the image more Smaller. You can also set the background option of the picture; you make it Plain or Blur image behind the main Photo of the Instagram.
There are many other apps are available on the Play store to Check them out.
If you like this Post then share with your Friends & Family. If you face any difficulty then Comment below our team will try to Solve your Problem.